Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Raveonettes Show

Sophie and I went to see the Raveonettes play at the Metro in Chicago on Sunday. We got to stand at the top balcony, meaning that I got to see more than just the backs of people, which was really exciting. And did you know that Sharin Foo is 1/4 Chinese? I didn't. Anyway, rock-out show. In the beginning there was a man standing next to me who was texting the whole time and was kind of a downer. But then he was replaced by this wide couple who spent the whole time taking videos with their cameras and complaining that I was shaking the railing because I was stand-dancing. And then they were replaced by a WAY excited man who sang all the words and yelled "WOO!" a lot. I haven't really listened to their music since high school, so it was cool to see that they had evolved into this totally rock-out noise band. And the adorable man, Sune Rose Wagner, has a higher voice than the lady and that won me and Sophie over hardcore. So good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment