Thursday, October 29, 2009

Good Buys

It's not everyday that I find a pair of jeans that fit really well. I need space for large calves, butt and thighs as well as a low waist and a bit of coolness. I think I talked about his in an earlier post when I first bought my Levi's. Anyway, I've been wearing my Diva jeans from Old Navy that ML and I bought together pretty much everyday. Sometimes I switch to the Levi's and then wear those everyday but I was beginning to worry because most of my favorite pants eventually get crotch-wear and need to have Kim sew in a crotch-reinforcement.

So yesterday Sophie and I took the train to Old Navy so I could get a second pair of the exact same pants, which is admittedly kind of lame, but they didn't have any other colors that I really wanted. We also stumbled upon some great deal striped shirts and got matching designs in different colors. Hers will be making its debut in her Halloween costume, Waldo's Wife. "Why not just Waldo?" you might ask, as did I, and the obvious response: "Because I'm a girl, duh!" I hope to get some photos of that costume this weekend, but in the mean time, here is my new shirt, that I just love!

No comments:

Post a Comment