Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cheese Flavored Snack Poll Wrap-up

So as it turns out, cheese flavored snacks are a big deal among the blog readers. I should have known. Have I ever liked anyone who didn't like cheese? In any case, I'd like to let Nikki know that this current poll is specifically for her (you can pick multiple answers) and also that Maneka shouldn't feel slighted by the non-flamin' hot option because I think Flamin' Hot Cheetos don't actually taste like cheese, just delicious. I'm happy to do a hot snacks poll too.

In the end, I'm not surprised by the win-out of Cheez-Its because they have that salty, tangy, cheese flavor in a tiny, crispy biscuit. You can't beat that. Pirate Booty also is quite addictive with its real cheese flavor, but it can be easily squished in your backpack and sometimes smells funky. Anyway, I'm going to come up with some great Cheez-Its snack recipes and post them up here some day.

1 comment: