Thursday, May 28, 2009

Judge the Cut-offs

Who doesn't love judging? I know I love it. Please have a look at these photos and judge my new cut-offs. There are many things to consider: tightness, butt-shaping, length, coolness, character, style, matchability etc. Then go to the poll and choose some options. You can also judge my photo companion if you like, but that's really an entirely separate poll. Photos by noted fashion photographer, the sexy Kim Meinert.








Okay fine, some different settings and outfits:


3 comments:

  1. They need to be shorter.

    I actually made some of my own just yesterday out of old Dickies but they are not tight enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accidentally posted something about mollusks...

    What I meant to say was, do you think it will be cut-off weather when I visit? Also, I might be in the market for a haircut.

    ReplyDelete